Preparation of Banana Berry Pancakes:
This recipe promises to be a family favorite. Try fresh, canned, or
frozen fruits for different flavors.
Cook time: 10 minutes
1 large banana, peeled and sliced
1 cup complete pancake mix
½ cup water
nonstick cooking spray
1 cup unsweetened frozen strawberries, thawed and sliced
2 tablespoons orange juice
1. Place bananas in a medium bowl and mash with a fork.
2. Add pancake mix and water; stir until blended.
3. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat
over medium heat.
4. Pour ¼ cup batter for each pancake into hot skillet. Cook
pancakes for about 2 minutes per side until fully cooked.
1. To make the topping, spray a pan with nonstick cooking
spray and heat over medium heat.
2. Cook berries and orange juice for 3 minutes or until the
berries are soft.
3. Spoon topping over pancakes and serve.